This error message will display for two reasons:
1. You are not setup for an additional studio (device). Please contact your LES MILLS representative to add an additional studio.
2. When the scheduler is not linked to the iPad. Below is the procedure to unlink and remove the connection to the old app install so you can connect it again to your app. Please note, downloaded content will be deleted.
1. Log into the Virtual scheduler tool via your desktop at www.lesmillsvirtual.com with your Virtual username and password.
2. Click on the Settings icon and select 'Manage Devices' .
3. To the right you will see options to ‘REMOVE DEVICE’. Click on the option that corresponds to the device you would like to remove.
4. Click the Green button: SAVE CHANGES to process the device unlinking.
5. Once this has processed, it will take 5 minutes for the app to become ready for connecting/pairing with your studio timetable.
6. Log into the iPad app with your Virtual username and password and select your studio from the list and begin setup.