Please refer to the below demo video for steps to activate your account for the first time:
Alternatively please follow the below process step by step to ensure your account is activated, please also refer to the attached Virtual APP setup guide for more detailed instructions and related screen shots. The first step is to access your scheduler via a desktop computer.
- Access the LES MILLS Virtual scheduling tool via your desktop by clicking https://uk.lesmillsvirtual.com/virtual/signup
- Follow the step-by-step setup:
- Enter the username and temporary password (which can be found in your on-boarding email)
- Enter your club details (e.g. name, country, timezone)
- Choose the default playback options for audio and subtitle language
- Set a permanent password
- You are now able to start creating your own class schedules.
Once your temporary password has been changed you can download the App and log in with your new password
4.Select ’Search’ (top right of App Store screen) and search for ‘Les Mills Virtual App', please ensure you select 'Virtual'
5.Select the Les Mills Virtual App and download it. You may be asked for your Apple login details to do this.
6.Login with your Username and new password (which you changed in the Scheduler).
7. To select specific programmes for the device click 'select programmes'. De-select (grey out) those programs not required and click 'confirm selection'
8.The App will now start to download the content once the iPad Pro is connected to the internet.
Please refer to the below link for advice on setting up your iPad and APP to maximise downloads:
Please note: Once your account is activated following the steps above you will use the below link on your desktop computer to access the scheduler with your username and newly created password: