Once you have logged into the Scheduler with your Virtual username and password you will see the Timetable screen.
To rename your studios click on the pencil symbol beside the studio name (highlighted below in yellow) and type the new name for that studio. Name the studios as you call them within your facility e.g. Cycle Studio, Group Fitness Studio, Mind/Body Studio.
You can add more studios here, but if these studios are going to be running Virtual classes then these also will need to be set up by your Les Mills Customer Experience Manager.
Scheduling a class:
1. Select the date you want to schedule your class. You can either click on the date box on the left to select the week (a calendar will pop up) or use the arrows to scroll through to the date (highlighted below). Select the date, then the pop up will close and take the calendar to that week.
2. Select the timeslot where you want to schedule your class. A pop up screen will appear with more options for you to complete.
3. Once you have selected the timeslot for scheduling, the pop up Below) will provide more options. You will notice the TIME and DAY have been pre-populated based on the time/day you selected on the calendar view. The time can be edited e.g. you can schedule at 01:10 as opposed to just 01:00.
4. Choose your class under the Group Fitness dropdown menu; here you will be presented with all the program options you have available to schedule. This includes LIVE (Instructor-led) and Virtual classes. Select the class you want to schedule. An On Demand option is available, allowing you to schedule timeslots where members can select their own choice of program on the app to play within this time.
5. Choose the type of class, options are filtered by duration or may be labelled by style (beginner for example).
6. Choose your release. There are three types of releases available per Virtual program: Latest (the most recent/new release); Random (the scheduler will randomly select a release from the back catalogue); or Specify (you choose the release number). If you choose to SPECIFY, the RELEASE field will appear. Only the programs and release numbers available for that device will appear for scheduling e.g. RPM 92 for the Cycle Studio device. Select your chosen release number.
7. Click on the arrow next to language options to open up the other languages you're able to schedule a Virtual class in. To add languages to your account, please contact your Les Mills Customer Experience Manager.
8. Click CREATE and your class is scheduled. (please allow 20 minutes for the class to sync with the App timetable and ensure your iPad is online). The below is an example of a completed schedule. Class with a black play symbol are Virtual classes. Classes without a play symbol are Live (instructor-led) classes.
9. To edit an existing class, click on the class in the Scheduler which will open up available options to SKIP or REMOVE.
SKIP removes the class for that week only. REMOVE deletes the class from the timetable. After making any changes to the start time, Program, type or release, click UPDATE to save your changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article