This is usually caused by a mistake in scheduling. Check your Virtual scheduler and confirm you have the following content:
1. Check the correct studio is selected - match the name on your iPad timetable with the studio name.
2. Check the 'incorrect class / timeslot' and confirm you have the right day and week.
3. Check the class type is correct, Live / Virtual.
4. Check the correct release is selected - click on the class and check Random / Latest / Specify.
5. Check the schedule has been sent to the iPad successfully - hover the mouse over the small icon to the right of the studio name. This will show you the status of the iPad (Storage + last seen online). If your iPad has been offline, changes you make to the scheduler will not sync to the iPad.
For advice on how to stop a class and start a new one follow the below link: