1. Click on the padlock on the top right hand corner of the iPad. Enter your 4-digit admin code to unlock administrative control.
2.When unlocked, the iPad will show playback controls for any class that is 'Now Playing' in the bottom right hand corner of the iPad.
3. Stop the currently playing class.
4. Navigate to the 'Classes' tab, select a class and click the play button.
5. If there is enough time left before the next scheduled class starts, you will be able to start a new class.
6. Click the padlock again to lock the iPad for normal use.
7. NOTE: the iPad will automatically lock itself after 45 seconds if you forget to lock it again unless you have toggled the override in the Settings tab. In this case, only manually locking the iPad will work.