1. Unlock the padlock to the top right of the App
2. Navigate to 'Version' > click on 'Run Diagnostics Test'
3. The test will start automatically.
4. Those highlighted in red detect a fail.
Application version errors can be fixed by updating your app from the App Store.
Account and Scheduler fails will occur if you have changed your password in the Scheduler and not updated the APP. Please update your APP password as follows:
1. Unlock the lock symbol in the top right of the app.
2. Navigate to SETTINGS.
3. Under "Account" click on "Login with my new password".
If this does not solve the problem, please raise a support ticket.
External display fails please check your AV connections and equipment or contact your AV provider. A link to the required equipment can be found below: